Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
CANDIDATES CAN RESIDE IS MOBILE, BILOXI OR GULFPORT
Grainger's team members serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. With 2014 sales at $10 billion, Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list. Account Managers must be able to clearly articulate business drivers, balance sheets, and total cost of ownership concepts with executives and decision makers.
- Minimum of three years of successful complex selling experience
- Possess the business acumen to position the Grainger solution as a strategic advantage for our customers..
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization in the territory.
- Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong process discipline - ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop territory revenue.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience is highly desired, but not required.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.