Account Manager, Health Management Services (HMS)
The Adecco office in Irvine is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager, Health Management Services (HMS) for our client in Irvine, CA.
The responsibility of an Account Manager, Health Management Services (HMS) is to build and maintain excellent relationships with benefit practitioners and decision makers for the clients you are assigned to; coordinate HMS client activities with those of Case Managers, Service and UPS; assume primary responsibilities for assigned client deliverables; and support HMS marketing and sales activities.
Develop and maintain effective and productive relationships with clients, prospects and vendors.
• Support HMS relationships with multiple clients
• Maintain regular contact and develop strong relationships with assigned clients
• Identify needs and opportunities with existing client base
• Support vendor evaluations, invoicing, deliverables, and relationship management.
Coordinate HMS client activities with those of Case Managers, Services and Underwriting and Procurement Services.
• Participate in client-centric meetings to coordinate activities and deliverables
• Provide updates, interface with Account Managers to support delivery of HMS services
• Work with Marketing to create and deliver employee communications regarding health promotions and care management programs.
• Support UPS in plan design
• Coordinate renewal and open enrollment activities with Case Managers and Service to assure effective integration of HMS priorities into design, communications and implementation of annual plans
Assume Primary responsibility for client deliverables. As assigned, this may include:
• Client reports
• Arranging onsite health screenings
• Client-specific enhancements of basic WebMD web sites
• On site coordination of health fairs and medical screenings
Support HMS sales and marketing opportunities
• Tailor proposals to specific prospect requirements
• Provide RFP responses for HMS
• Assemble PowerPoint presentations to support sales activities
• Coordinate meetings, webcasts, and visits by prospects
• Additional duties may include:
• Work assigned leads to qualify and nurture potential prospects
• Engage in commissionable sales activities to prospects
• Co-author articles on health promotion, disease management and health improvement
• Deliver conference presentations on health management topics
• Work directly with clients to evaluate health promotional needs
• Develop proposals for HMS services
• Manage the relationship Precept and specific HMS-only clients
• Ability to quickly develop relationships of trust and confidence with a variety of people
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to manage complex employee health programs
• Ability to deliver results to clients through coordinating the efforts of others
• Ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent relationship building and listening skills
• Excellent project management and follow up skills
• Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer and supporting software in a Windows based environment including, MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Desirable: Graphics experience, report development, vendor management experience
• HTML experience a plus
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3 years experience in employee benefits with relevant background in client management, sales, corporate benefit administration or insurance brokerage. Health care or claims experience would be ideal
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.