Provide Customer-specific account management and coordination resulting in best-in-class customer service, efficient issue resolution and increased retention & renewal rates. An Account Manager will be assigned to specific Business development Managers (BDM). Account Managers will work with their BDM to support their book of business. This role is critical to the success of the Regional Sales Teams which looks to ensure long-standing continuation and expansion of relationships with accounts that represent the company's most valuable customers and prospects. The Account Manager is charged with ensuring Constellation's business objectives are profitably pursued and successfully archived.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACOUNTABILITIES
The Roles and responsibilities of the account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Build and Expand customer relationships by consistently delivering best-in-class customer service while acting as a single point of contact for the Customer (or Broker/Partner) and proactively touching the customer via regular communications.
- Execute on account plans including Quotas and Customer Touch Points, Customer Satisfaction measurements.
- Manage the account renewal process:
- Building relationships with customer and/or Broker/Partners to ensure seamless renewals in advance of contract expiration of product fit to meet customers' goals and objectives.
- Monitoring contract end dates
- Ensuring all inputs are present to put a contract in place in accordance with utility enrollment timelines.
- Support a deal from initial deal capture through pricing and contracting
- Customer on-boarding to include, but not limited to enrollment confirmation, welcome call, billing setup confirmation, Contract review, Account Services setup, 1st invoice review.
- Ownership and management of issue resolution to include service requests, identification and building of internal team and delivery of resolution to customer.
- Produce and manage customer deliverables & reporting (Constellation New Energy- standard, Customer-Specific & Ad-hoc)
- Build and leverage internal relationships with functional teams, Legal, Operations, Pricing, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of market specifics, UDC Rules, products, processes. internal functional teams, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business, liberal arts, or technical field (Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline) and/or 3 years of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in establishing relationships and networks.
- Demonstrated Ability to manage and provide service to internal & external clients and customers
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and present to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Energy Industry experience (not required but preferred)
A little about us:
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.