The IC, 7-Eleven Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between 7-Eleven store managers or store owners in the Brooklyn/Queens territory and is responsible for the Key Account customer relationships on the local level (Franchisee and Store Manager).
- Execute and close all sales calls in 7-Eleven accounts
- Works closely with National Account Executive to develop Key Account management experience
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Master and utilize in-store data reports and analytics to drive share and revenue growth
- Develop and leverage key contact relationships with Franchisee and SEI (7-Eleven Incorporated)
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account and Urban Metro market
Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.