00068299The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
This is for a Model Market area, so we are looking for highly motivated individuals, including an Account Manager that is looking for a more challenging area to manage and continue to build out.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Sell in incremental products, packages, displays and promotional programs
- Work with District Sales Managers and Account Managers on special initiatives when coverage is not needed
- Communicate any customer needs, issues or concerns to District Managers while covering accounts
- Implement retailer-specific promotions by working with sales team & retailer
- Work with store level buyers and managers to execute promotions & displays
- Work to execute RED (Right Execution Daily)
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
- High School, BS/BA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in the CPG industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
- Strategic and committed to success
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required
- Must be equipped with personal automobile, valid driver’s license, satisfactory mvr and proof of insurance
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.