Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Grainger earned the number one ranking on FORTUNE magazine's 2016 List of World's Most Admired Companies in the category of Wholesalers: Diversified. This marks the third consecutive year Grainger attained the top spot in this category.
We are seeking top sales talent to support our growth model, and provide best in class service to our customers in a local territory. Here, you'll flourish in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where success is rewarded. Using our unparalleled value proposition, the Account Manager will be responsible for developing long lasting partnerships with customers to supply and manage their MRO procurement.
Working within a local, multi million-dollar territory, you'll spend more time with clients and less time traveling. Account Managers also have resources like an expert team of product support representatives who consult with you and your customers to discuss specific product-lines, professional training and development programs, and our world-class e-commerce site that provides the cutting-edge technology and efficiency our customers both require and expect of us.
Our most successful sales professionals possess a tenacious desire to win and have the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions that impact our customers' bottom line.
- Minimum of three years of successful complex selling experience
- Possess the business acumen to position the Grainger solution as a strategic advantage for our customers.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization in the territory.
- Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong process discipline - ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop territory revenue.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience is highly desired, but not required.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.