Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Program Manager, Member Purchase Program Austin, TX
Do you have your four-year degree and a Sales or Marketing background? Are you analytical and process minded? Do you like to innovate and develop new solutions to address business challenges? Join our Dell Member Purchase Program team!
The Member Purchase Program is a strategic team within our consumer sales organization, focused on gaining market share for specific verticals (Commercial Employee Purchase and Students).
We are hiring a program manager to assist with analyzing, developing and recommending new routes to market and/or initiatives designed to help grow our market share within key verticals. This person will be responsible for helping to define and measure success for the North America market by helping to improve existing business processes and measures of success. Candidates will have the opportunity to work directly with customers as well as a broad array of cross functional team members (sales, marketing, finance, operations, merchandizing, online) to help develop new business opportunities. Candidate will leverage data to create insights and develop hypothesis to test in the marketplace and work closely with our strategic account managers to implement these plans. Candidates should be comfortable working with large amounts of data, drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis. Prior experience in process improvement roles and/or six sigma certification would be beneficial as well as sales, retail, or marketing.
- Identify new business development opportunities by combining inputs from team members, customers, and industry trends and aligning key decision makers on strategic priorities.
- Maintain and update project work streams across multiple stakeholders and provide executive level briefings on progress/results.
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Build relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, & services. Develop unique & creative solutions for specific industries or segment verticals.
- Measures and track account-level financial performance of accounts. Leverage data to assess effectiveness of demand generation efforts. Make educated decisions based on the synthesis of account information and performance data. Identify trends and recommend actions based on insights.
- Bachelor's degree plus 4+ years of relevant experience
- Sales account management, Retail, or Marketing experience a plus
Listen. Learn. Deliver. Thats what were about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether theyre at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R03559
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.