National Account Manager Experienced in Group Insurance and Benefits
Prudential’s Group Insurance (GI) National Account Organization (NAO) Account Management team is seeking a National Account Manager who will be responsible for and dedicated to the day to day service for one of National Account’s largest and most complex clients. This position requires establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with the customer at all levels, consultant, third party administrator, and internal business partners—resulting in increased sales revenue, customer persistency, and customer satisfaction. This position also entails working closely with the Account Executive in executing customer-specific business plans that are linked to Group Insurance goals and objectives. Some travel is required.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• possessing an understanding of the customer’s plan of benefits, processes, business partners, and issues.
• initiating actions that maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• proactively partnering with internal contacts to facilitate timely and acceptable resolution of issues or problems presented by the customer and/or consultant
• collecting information from internal partners, preparing meeting decks, and presenting financial and plan performance information to the client
• responding to customer questions and concerns with a sense of urgency
• Experience and knowledge in Prudential's Group Insurance benefits, internal processes, and policies
• Customer management experience
• Experience in Group Insurance underwriting or financials (a plus)
• Strong customer service focus
• A detail-orientated individual with strong analytic, organization and time management skills
• Strong follow-up skills to ensure resolution and closure
• Being able to work under pressure, with a strong sense of urgency, to meet deadlines, performance guarantees, and customer demands
• Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Great partnership skills with all areas of Prudential (i.e., Contracts, Underwriting, Claims, Customer Service, Medical Underwriting, Legal) to satisfy customer's expectations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• State Group Life and health insurance license required within 30 days of hire
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.