This position is responsible for assisting the management of current RR Donnelley dsg clients in directing the Packaging Graphics at their location, for retaining and growing business with those customers and for prospecting other new accounts within an assigned local region. This individual is responsible for frequent, clear and transparent communication with sales and operations.
While preferably based in CA, the position may be able to work remotely/home based.
This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into additional brands, departments, segments or territories to grow business with their assigned account(s). This individual will also develop new business opportunities for sourcing to our network of regional packaging prepress centers.
- Manage relationship between the RR Donnelley Packaging Prepress client and the servicing dsg location(s), communicating needs, schedules and feedback on services provided to Sales and Ops
- Participate in design reviews for upcoming projects, organizing potential print issues for follow up
- Collaborate with Printers and RRD Print Support Team to confirm specifications and dies for artwork
- Follow up with agencies to coordinate handoff and secure production art volume
- Navigate inside large enterprises to secure new business
- Research and initiate new business opportunities inside assigned accounts
- Introduce client to RR Donnelley dsg products that match business needs
- Understand the balance between client expectations and RRD’s resources and capabilities
- Market and sell RRD solutions by developing and interacting with new and existing RRD customers
- Partner with the sales rep(s) of the print supply chain partners to identify potential target accounts
- Contact prospective new accounts and initiate engagement
- Develop opportunities for new business providing like services to similar local firms