Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description *Note-this is not a sales role, this is a technical support role
The Account Manager Prepaid Service Delivery , is an individual contributor role responsible for client satisfaction, process efficiencies, organic growth of the business, and complex business and
technical issue resolution. The Account Manager works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
The Account Manager possesses the background, knowledge and skillset to work alongside other team members to protect and grow Visa DPS' largest strategic client relationships through the proactive management of: day to day operations; rapid and accurate communications; internal and external
relationship building; opportunities to drive process efficiencies; and, an overall understanding of the business including revenue, profit and costs for the client and Visa DPS. Principle Responsibilities
- Act as the functional expert for client's processing and operational business
- Represent the voice of the client to the business and voice of the business to the client by understanding and representing the needs of all parties
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans
- Possess or quickly develop a thorough understanding of payment processing and related services (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processes)
- Demonstrate functional mastery, troubleshooting/critical thinking for a wide range of payments related technical and business solutions including but not limited to: end to end Payment
processing; Web Services; Web based Administrative systems; EMV; Tokenization; Risk tools; Invoicing/Billing; Reporting and Analytics
- Identify and analyze processing related issues and related customer impacts; communicate ongoing situation status; assess and report on SLA performance and develop improvement plans. These activities include 24x7 On Call rotation (with other Account Managers) and support for quarterly Maintenance Releases which could include occasional overnight or weekend support.
- Proactively identify processing efficiencies and opportunities to ensure that client(s) and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance
- Provide insight and input where applicable within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact client(s)
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services
Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services Additional Information
- Proven abilities to work independently while demonstrating organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.