Our Account Managers work in local stores, large or small, helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness"
. Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our frontline ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts
- Ensure consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards
- Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned (relief) sales route(s)
- Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure customer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Occasionally assist with merchandising in existing accounts ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product displays
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- College or University graduate preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Account Manager position.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.