Overview: The Account Manager Relief will be responsible for growing the CCR portfolio while temporarily covering assigned territory through incremental sales and merchandising support. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Sell in incremental products, packages, displays and promotional programs
- Work with District Sales Managers and Account Managers on special initiatives when coverage is not needed
- Communicate any customer needs, issues or concerns to District Managers while covering accounts
- Implement retailer-specific promotions by working with sales team & retailer
- Work with store level buyers and managers to execute promotions & displays
- Work to execute RED (Right Execution Daily)
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
- High School, BS/BA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in the CPG industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
- Strategic and committed to success
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required
- Must be equipped with personal automobile, valid driver’s license, satisfactory mvr and proof of insurance
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Account Manager position.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.