What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical business priorities. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
The Account Manager is an inside sales role responsible for contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific small-medium sized client accounts.
What you’ll do:
Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
- Act as a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives client organizations within an assigned territory of small-medium sized organizations
- Manage and renew member research contracts
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Be responsible for strategically selling and retaining Gartner’s advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
Who you are:
- 1-5 years’ experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in sales and strong interest in technology
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
What we offer:
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level
- Ability to problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationships should be developed at the C-level and with other key stakeholders
- In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner SMB associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Excelling financially for your work with uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organization’s most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Job ID 00014287