The Account Manager position will be located at our customer site in Richmond, VA and will be responsible for client facing. This position serves as the key liaison between customers and Digital Solutions Group (DSG) operations to create a seamless workflow that exceeds customer expectations. Primary responsibilities include enriching the customer experience with RRD through service, a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, clear communications and utmost professionalism in all interactions, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence.
- Act as a liaison between clients and appropriate internal key stakeholders to provide layout direction.
- Execute layout updates/changes within InDesign templates based on client directional instructions.
- Applies broad knowledge of workflows, digital asset management, problem solving, designing and implementing workflow procedures and quality control to handle assigned accounts, including complex, high volume or high profile customer accounts, with minimal supervision.
- Applies analytic problem solving related to the ingestion of client supplied data into existing templates.
- Provides pre-production services and performs order management processes such as communicating job specific information, entering of order into production and preparation of timely and accurate job instructions to meet customer expectations.
Applies understanding of customer’s business needs to establish solid customer relationships and facilitate problem-solving.
- Establishes and promotes excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains contact with customers and production to advise them of order progress, scheduling concerns and requests for additional information or materials when required.
- Works with supervision to maximize equipment and personnel capabilities, apply new technologies, and/or productive capabilities.
- Participates in the budgeting process and assists in the accurate monthly forecasting of work volume for assigned accounts.
- Develops manufacturing plans, designs and implements workflows, tracks and reports on quality metrics, strategizes with the customer and delivers services which will attract and retain customers.
- Responsible for customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Facilitates the resolution of production-related problems in a timely manner and elevates appropriately when necessary.
- Responsible for working normal office hours, with the occasional need to work after hours to meet deadlines.
- Identifies and facilitates opportunities for continuous improvement in the product, process and service.
- Monitor the page production services and communicate performance to the customer. He or she will also notify the customer when pages and proofing cycles exceed the agreed limits.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.