Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Bing.
The Bing Advertising Strategic Sales group empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform. We are seeking top performing Account Managers with search advertising experience who will build trusted-advisor relationships with an assigned book of business consisting of Microsoft’s highly valued Premium Search advertisers. The individual in this role will manage his/her set of advertisers to attain revenue targets through strategic account planning flawless customer management and data-driven solutions. The individual in this role will bring search knowledge, sales experience, customer obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing, and a proven track record for delivering exceptional results.
• Develop strategic account and portfolio plans in partnership with account team utilizing data analytics and insights and collaborating with assigned account team
• Build intentional agency / advertiser relationships that drive revenue. Conduct proactive meetings to develop trusted advisor status, build loyalty, improve business
• Bring competitive and industry insights and media sales experience to flawlessly execute data-driven optimizations
• Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues
• Develop collaborative relationship with account team. Drive the growth and development of mutually beneficial working relationships with account team and key partners
• Utilize internal relationships to provide seamless account management, a united front to customers and ultimately enable the ability to quickly respond to customer requests or escalations
• Lead account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities
• Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem. Consistently make every effort to increase knowledge of the industry and strengthen business acumen
• The individual in this role is ultimately accountable for premium search advertiser satisfaction, managing a book of business and driving and realizing revenue through data-driven decisions
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions
• Demonstrated passion for search and technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
• Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity
• Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
• Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or Industry equivalent experience
• Experience with a focus on Sales/Account Management
• 2+ years working as an account manager or sales or customer service organization
• 2+ years search advertising experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.