Account Manager, Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Media Account Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in growing our media and new product sales by ensuring customer success and identifying up-sell opportunities for our key accounts. You will interact with clients and act as an adviser on talent branding and media optimization in order to guarantee success in their media investments. You will be the face of LinkedIn Talent Solutions in your region and will play a significant role in growing revenue.
- Be the go-to expert of our media solutions and serve as a trusted adviser to our clients
- Manage all aspects of your client's recruitment media campaigns including strategizing, aiding in the creative process, determining appropriate targeting, executing the campaign, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Work cross-functionally to manage project timelines
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to ensure success metrics are met
- Lead regularly scheduled client calls and work closely with campaign managers to optimize, pace and track media investments
- Ensure the successful renewal of certain products through compelling reporting
- 4+ years client-facing account management experience in online media or digital advertising
- Experience with campaign optimization or recruitment
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and client-service skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams