The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for facilitating vendor invoices to be received and processed within a customer service oriented team environment. A key function of their role will be to review, research, and properly address all issues that arise within the payables environment; including contacting vendors, communicating with key department managers within the company, troubleshooting system setup issues, etc. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will use tools and databases to query, analyze, report, and deliver timely and actionable information to aid the department in driving service and efficiency. The Coordinator will perform a variety of duties with multiple priorities requiring the ability to complete each process accurately and to achieve deadlines. This position works within the finance team and is able to step in where needed for the greatest overall team success.
- Work effectively utilizing multiple systems including SAP, AS400, Mercury Gate, WorldTrack, Imagenow, etc
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing freight invoices, purchase orders, and shipping manifests/loads in the correlating operation and freight broker departments as needed.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of various vendor accounts with logistics freight systems and accounting systems. Responsibility includes coordinating within the Accounts Payable invoice processing team, Transportation Procurement team, operation departments, and the vendor
- Answer phones and responding to vendors contacting our Accounts Payable Call Center
- Recover freight invoices and shipping documents; as well as managing the input process of missing documents for Imagenow
- Consistent review of process improvement and streamlining existing accounts payable processes.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.