Account Receivable Clerk
Posted: January 20, 2017
Reference ID: 671678699
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accounting Clerk in the City of Industry. This is for a long term/temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
• - Creating high volume data entry and invoicing as well as emailing invoices daily to customers; and reviews data entered for accuracy.
• Responsible for receiving all payments made by credit cards as well as any and all payments made at will-call. Ensures that all transactions have attached receipt. Balances end of day closeout.
• Update retail (450+) and wholesale (200+) batches on a daily basis.
• Creates shipping labels for FedEx, UPS, and replacement shipping labels for Tech support department.
• Creates shipments and invoices on Amazon vendor central.
• Creates Amazon shipment report for upper management.
• One year clerical/accounting related experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles.
• Computer literate and experiences using Microsoft Excel, Mas 200, FedEx and Amazon vendor central.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in the City of Idustry or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled