Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements. Key Responsibilities
- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identifies customer needs and develop/implements complex sales strategies
- Calls on existing or new customer to present Applied product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
- Communicate and present Applied Materials' product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer's technology needs to product business group representatives
- Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order.
- Conducts follow-up on accounts receivables
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.