Account Services Management Senior Advisor - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 08, 2017
Reference ID: 160013N7
*Account Services Management Senior Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
Oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL based service support and/or technical account management in the coordination of incident ownership and customer account management on a 24x7 basis. Responsibilities include the management and oversight of service delivery processes, which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management as well as resource coordination, customer management, dispute and technical resolution management, and communications at various levels during services engagements from tactical (incident based) to strategic (Global Account Management Strategies).
- Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
- Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
- Undergraduate degree and 6 years, or Graduate degree and 4 years of relevant experience
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Experience in managing projects and program executions
- Experience with developing innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
- Experienced in anticipating operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Experienced in adapting projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
- Experience in managing critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Experience with working across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Experienced in developing resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.
*Company Description *
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Account Client Management - Account Service Management*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Account Services Management Senior Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160013N7*