Under general supervision of the Dedicated Operations Supervisor, responsible for performing tasks requiring quick resolution of issues; includes account set-up, providing account reconciliation, performing payment research and dispute resolution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works over a broad network of internal departments and customer's organizations to ensure billing, statements, disputes and returns are completed to the customer's expectation.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items; responsible for the activities involving tracing sources of error, correcting billing documentation, and processing final billing.
- Assists in training & mentoring new personnel and follow up to ensure new hires are successful.
- Reviews large and high profile accounts.
- Overall team-player who will be looked upon as the "go-to" system resource Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates dispute resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address all issues with assigned portfolio.
- Completes account set-up process.
- Works ensure proper and timely application of customer credits.
- Ensures appropriate and timely processing of requests for the return of customer credit balances. Generates reporting to internal & external parties so work can be done.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two to four year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires more than three (3) years of Business to Business or Business to Gov't collection and dispute resolution experience. Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Knowledge of SAP FSCM & SAP Disputes. Demonstrated ability to resolve issues quickly, problem solve and escalate appropriately. Knowledge of general accounting principles Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity Strong interpersonal skills Strong reconciliation skills Strong mathematical and analytical skills Strong organizational skills; attention to detail Knowledge of Microsoft programs; extensive knowledge of Excel
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.