The Banfield account specialist will be responsible for customer billing procedures, manufacturer contract reviews, and assist with analytical solutions and procedure documentation. This individual will work closely with the Banfield Pet Hospitals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide weekly accounting and billing reports to customer and other vendor partners.
- Review manufacturer contracts for pricing, rebates, and track product set-ups.
- Design, develop, and review weekly backorder and sales reports.
- Participate in sales and product analysis.
- Provide written documentation for new documents or guides.
- Work closely with other MWI Banfield team members on projects and processes.
- Act as back up to other team members.
- Assist with customer service to Banfield Pet hospitals.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong excel skills are necessary.
- Proficiency with Word and Outlook is needed.
- Experience with an AS/400 system is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and finance principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, demonstrate critical and analytical thinking.
- Must display initiative, a desire to learn, and the ability to actively participate with team projects.
: Communicate thoughts, ideas, information and messages completely and accurately; composes and creates documents with language and format appropriate to the subject matter; strong attention to detail; and checks, edits, and revises writing for correct information. Strong customer service interpersonal and decision making skills.Teamwork
: Make effort to seek others' input; willingly collaborates and cooperates with others in the organization; develops effective working relationships with key associates both within the company and suppliers.Take Initiative
: Assumes responsibility for necessary actions or problem resolution when accountability is not clear; appropriately initiates behavior on projects or other initiatives without requiring explicit management direction or guidance; knows when management involvement is required and seeks it out. Problem Solving
: Recognizes that a problem exists; identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it.Organize and Maintain Information
: Organizes, processes and maintains information in a systematic fashion. Strong organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy. Flexible/Adaptable
: Views change or problems as an opportunity to grow professionally and to develop new and better ways to do things; adjusts readily to alternations in routine; copes effectively with changes in scope of type of work.