Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Truck Rental Account Specialist Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.Responsibilities:
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18.
Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program at a college/university.
Experience in sales, customer service, leadership and management preferred.
Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie., DUI/DWI)on driving record in the past 3 years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.