Fully demonstrates in-depth knowledge and experience. Assigned as a resource for colleagues with less experience including as a coach/mentor. Works independently, receives guidance in only moderately complex situations. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for business success from the technology point of view by management of install Base and new products Application Performance to drive Customer Satisfaction & Identify Business Risks. Responsible for managing the definition and implementation of processes and applications, to meet the customer's current and future requirements for productivity and leading edge technology, using Applied Materials products.
- Manages agreed process roadmaps at customer sites and presents technology and product roadmaps both internally and externally. Keeps in depth knowledge of process development roadmaps and strategies up-to-date.
- Works closely with the account and factory based process and technology groups, the product sales engineers and Accounts Management, Defines/approves process support plans for installation and warranty periods depending on product and process maturity. Determines and implements continuous improvement plan (CIP) for assigned installed base.
- Own install base application performance by ensuring optimization of tool utilization and driving local capability and knowledge. Manage and take ownership of new system evaluations
- Supports local support service resources during installation and warranty as required to achieve CPS (Customer Process Specification) and/or 'best known' process performance. Trains local support service resources to obtain and maintain required process knowledge to support installed base
- Responsible for installation and (product) qualification of 'new' processes and technologies. Executes process ß-sites.
- Keeps detailed knowledge of installed process performance in assigned technological area up-to-date.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.