US/Europe Key Accounts and MtM Technologist Candidate Profile
Job Roles and Responsibilities (US Gloucester Based: US/Europe Key Accounts and MtM Technologist)
- Device, integration and implant background with foundry experience (>5yrs exp)
- MS/PHD in Engineering (Materials science, Electrical/Chemical Engineering)
- Fluent in English with crisp communication skills
- Senior presence to meeting with director through working levels
- Good interpersonal skills to work with field and factory teams
- Advanced data analysis ability analyze DOE's and process problems
- Project management skills to drive projects/status check/developing next step/support requirements
- Refined marketing skills : Strategic thinking, messaging and collateral development and presentation skills
- Account Strategy Alignment with Factory/Sales/BM for US/Europe accounts
- Working with field account sales/PSE manager to drive:
- Understanding of customer device roadmap and potential inflection opportunities (new potential applications for implant) and threats to business
- Tech buyer mapping and development of high level tech buyer relationships with module, device and integration to develop interest in device performance and precision materials engineering applications.
- TRM/Workshop Coordination to pull together needed factory members to: 1. Introduce new products 2. Engage customer in DPY (device performance and yield) /PMM (precision materials modification) applications and 3. Pro-actively drive follow-up after the workshop meetings.
- Identify HVPs, new DPY/PMM Idea generation and drive adoption
- US/Europe : Identify HVPs, new DPY/PMM application idea generation and drive adoption in evolving MtM market.
- Drive regular Apps weekly calls
- Overall responsibility for tool matching, evaluations, escalations.
- Micron field apps management, coach and develop field applications engineers skill sets
- MS/PhD in Engineering (Materials Science, Electrical/Chemical Engineering
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.