We are looking for TOP candidates to join our Salaried Professional Services consulting team. This is a unique career opportunity for accounting professionals with experiences including but not limited to:
• Compiling and analyzing of financial information
• Preparing bank reconciliations
• Preparing financial statements
• Managing account groups within the GL
• Development and implementation of policies as well as management of the day-to-day accounting functions.
• Audit preparation
• Financial Reporting
• Versatile ERP/Software experiences such as SAP, Oracle, Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics, Deltek (Costpoint, GCS), JDEdwards, QuickBooks, etc.
Robert Half Salaried Professional Service is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our salaried professionals are full time employees of Robert Half and receive "Fortune 500" quality benefits, including paid vacations/holidays, tuition reimbursement, and competitive benefit options. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development and occasional travel if desired. As a Salaried Professional, you don't just do fill-in work; you have an opportunity to be a part of different teams working on diverse projects. Clients include but not limited to: Promontory, National Eye Institute, National Academy of Sciences, New America Foundation, BAE, etc.
Requirements: BS in Accounting with 2+ years of industry experience.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.