Qualifications: Education, Licenses, Certifications
- Responsible for reconciliation and adjustment of various general ledger accounts.
- Prepares related financial reports and statements.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts basic analysis of accounting and finance information.
- Assists with the production of monthly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Makes accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries.
- Assists with monthly and annual account reconciliations and close activities.
- Examines a variety of financial statements and transactions for completeness, internal accuracy, and conformance with accounting standards.
- Prepares tables, charts, and other exhibits for reports.
- May perform less complex accounting projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and non-professional employees.
- Ability to participate as a team member or leader in a time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Access Database.
- Demonstrable proficiency with ten-key and computer keyboard.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail.
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.