ADECCO GROUP is currently looking for a Accountant role in Wilson, NC 27893 to join financial firm in a 4 month full time immediate hire position. There is a strong likelihood contract will continue. If you fit the qualifications below, please apply now! Pay rate $50 to $56.00/hour depending on years of experience.
Accountant responsible for inventory management reporting along with process improvements utilizing Peachtree and SAP.
* Responsible for all the accounting and monthly close for a $2M Annual Revenue Sales and service company.
* Must have a strong accounting education and background with inventory management reporting experience.
* Capable of prioritization, multi-tasking, and interfacing with a variety of people.
* Will be involved in finding solutions to process improvements.
* Will be using Peachtree and SAP.
* BS in Accounting required with Master's preferred.
* Background with inventory management reporting experience.
* Must be capable of prioritization, multi-tasking, and interfacing with a variety of people.
* Experience with problem solving environment where process improvements are required.
* Peachtree and SAP working knowledge required
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates interested in this Accountant position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact Angie Painter at email: email@example.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.