The Accountant will be responsible for assisting the monthly close process, improving internal controls, and providing insight and analysis to multiple levels of the organization. Alcoa Titanium & Engineered Products is a leading provider of aerospace-grade Titanium products to global aircraft and aircraft engine manufacturers.
• Assist with key areas of the monthly ‘close' process and analyze results
• Work with operations to develop revenue, cost, and cash flow assumptions
• Work with corporate to improve internal controls and corporate reporting
• Ensure timely compliance with all account reconciliations and escalate risk items to senior management
• Assist with all internal and external audits
• Assist Controller and team with special projects and other ad hoc requests
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.