The Accountant will be responsible for assisting the monthly close process, improving internal controls, and providing insight and analysis to multiple levels of the organization. Alcoa Titanium & Engineered Products is a leading provider of aerospace-grade Titanium products to global aircraft and aircraft engine manufacturers.
• Assist with key areas of the monthly ‘close' process and analyze results
• Work with operations to develop revenue, cost, and cash flow assumptions
• Work with corporate to improve internal controls and corporate reporting
• Ensure timely compliance with all account reconciliations and escalate risk items to senior management
• Assist with all internal and external audits
• Assist Controller and team with special projects and other ad hoc requests
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.