Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accountant in Schaumburg, IL. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accountant job include:
- Calculate rebate payments to clients.
- Prepare reporting to support the rebate payments to clients
- Respond to client inquiries regarding their rebate payments
- Analyze payment calculations compared to accrued liabilities
- Update rebate management system with contractual client rates and payment terms
- Query, compile and analyze large volumes of data in Excel or Access
- Ad hoc requests related to ensuring clients receive a timely and accurate payment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Insert Years of Experience
- Advanced competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in Oracle preferred
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accountant position in Schaumburg, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.