Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Accountant position in Cranberry Twp, PA. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accountant position including the recording of journal entries, account reconciliations, ad hoc reporting and analysis, and general trial balance stewardship.
1. Responsible for supporting timely completion of the month-end closing process.
2. Perform monthly reconciliations for high risk / key general ledger accounts.
3. Reconciliation and analysis of high volume cross-domestic and international intercompany transactions.
4. Support the Architectural Retail Stores business by performing inventory analysis, POS daily GL uploads, and ad hoc analysis.
5. Maintain a strong understanding of multiple ERP systems
6. Provide general accounting support as needed to US, Canada, and Puerto Rico Regional Businesses.
7. Support a strong internal controls environment.
• Must possess a bachelor's degree in accounting
• Solid understanding of accounting theory and principles with experience in application
• External / Internal Audit experience preferred
• Ability to identify and resolve reconciliation discrepancies, attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and provide alternatives to decision makers
• Expertise in Excel; SAP experience strongly preferred
• 5 or more years accounting experience
• MBA or CPA preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accountant position in Cranberry Twp, PA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. Resumes can also be emailed to
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.