GE Global Operations
Global Operations Headquarters
GE Global Operations is GE's shared services organization. We deliver processes in every business and every region around the world. In Finance, Supply Chain, Tax, Commercial Operations, HR Operations, EHS, Enterprise Data and IT,we are simplifying the way we work to create better outcomes at lower cost for GE and our customers. We foster rewarding career opportunities that expand horizons, enhance skills, and maximize potential.
We strive to be the world's best shared services operation, enabling GE's strategy by delivering for our customers,businesses, investors and employees. Find out more at http://www.ge.com/careers/global-operations/cincinnatiGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
In this role, you will be responsible for working with Global Ops billing operations focusing on statutory billing to all GE businesses. The role touches many functions within GE such as R2R, IBS, Tax and Legal and provides insight into the liquidation model for Global Operations. The Liquidations managed by Global Operations are growing significantly and you will have opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Global Ops billing.
* Manage BUC ADN collection for all Enterprise Standard and Migration billing. Ensure BUC ADN is validate and bills to the correct Legal Entity. Communicate defects to business FP&A teams
* Oversee customer ticket process to ensure all inquiries are resolved on a timely basis
* Provide accounting support to Global Ops billing operations by: Ensuring all Biller generated entries are correctly posted to GL, Booking MJE at request of team, Performing various analysis and reconciliations of billing results.
* Support global roll-out of centralization of billing processes
* Liaison with R2R - IBS team to support settlement process
* Assist with communication and coordination around quarterly volume collection with regional FP&A teams.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college in accounting or finance (or a high school diploma/GED or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in an accounting or finance role)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Demonstrated understanding of accounting processes, IBS and account reconciliations
* Demonstrated ability to: Work across decentralized organization, Communicate effectively, Multi-task and manage a diverse range of business projects and issues
* Demonstrated ability to use Excel, Power Point and General Ledger systems
* Attention to detail - able to root out causes of accounting/billing issues and defects
* Ability to research problems and develop solutions
* Global Ops system knowledge and experience
* Past GE business experience
* Experience dealing with multicultural and global operations
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.