This Accountant II – Fixed Asset role performs and or reviews day-to-day, month-end, and year end tasks related to the Fixed Assets Sub-Ledger and General Ledger for independent bottlers for whom Shared Services performs accounting tasks including but not limited to processing transactions within the CONA FA sub-ledger, posting journal entries, preparing account reconciliations and various standard and ad hoc reports, analyzing balance sheet accounts and providing overall support to the bottlers’ finance associates and Capgemini as needed.
- Point Person for FA CONA sub-ledger
- Responsible for review of monthly Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for monthly AUC Review
- Prepare and/or review monthly account reconciliations.
- Continually review, challenge, and change accounting processes to develop "best in class" accounting organization
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required
- Record timing accruals, reclassifications and other general accounting journal entries.
- Assist internal and external auditors
- Provide Assistance to Other Members of the FA Team as Needed
- Close bottlers’ financials
- Ensure Timely and Accurate Financial Data
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, Standard Policies and Procedures, and other company policies and procedures
- Communicate Professionally with Capgemini, Internal and External Customers
- Special Projects as Needed
Required Education, Professional Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting strongly preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Word
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational, and communication skills
- Fixed Asset & SAP experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Access is preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.