The Accountant II is responsible for analyzing the Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt (GR/IR) open liability balances and proposing resolution to clear open items. The Accountant II also performs month-end close activities and account reconciliations. The position provides direct support to Independent Bottler Clients and reports to the Accounting Manager I, GR/IR.
• Analyze outstanding GR/IR liabilities.
• Coordinate resolution of outstanding liabilities with Supply Chain, Procure to Pay, Project Managers, Procurement and Capital Planning.
• Run GR/IR weekly clearing program in SAP.
• Publish GR/IR weekly open liability report.
• Prepare and/or review monthly account reconciliations.
• Publish Invoice Management Solutions (IMS) accrual report weekly.
• Prepare and record IMS accrual
• Prepare and record heat and electric accruals for non-production locations.
• Record field timing accruals and other general accounting journal entries.
• Prepare the monthly balance sheet review and quarterly balance sheet narratives for the bottler
• Assist internal and external auditors of the bottler
• Prepare and/or review account analyses and financial reports such as financial statements, monthly operating reports, quarterly and year-end internal reporting packages.
• Assists with ad hoc projects.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP, Standard Policies and Procedures, and other company policies and procedures.
• Continually review, challenge, and change accounting processes to develop "best in class" accounting organization.