The Accountant III, Supply Chain Co Pack
has the following as its major functions:
- Active partnership with Co Pack finance and operations in financial and analytical support of the month-end close process
- Supports continuous improvement strategy through financial analysis, accurate accounting, and ad hoc reporting
- Participates in the development of the Annual Business Planning & Monthly Rolling Estimate process
- Prepares account reconciliations, monthly operating reports, quarterly and year-end, internal/external reporting packages
- Ensures that vendor payment support is accomplished in a way that inspires strong business relationships
- Supply Chain Co Pack Manufacturing Financial Routines & Process (40%) - Monthly financial close activities, including journal entries, account reconciliations, general ledger/OPEX/Trial Balance account analysis, balance sheet/P&L reviews, financial statement preparation, and vendor performance letter preparation
- Annual Business Planning and Monthly Forecasting (30%) - Support the data collection and preparation of the business planning process with Impact ECS (CAPS) software, MFT, and SAP. Support the data collection and preparation of monthly RE (forecast).
- Vendor Payment Process Owner (20%) - Ensure that vendor payments are properly approved, accrued, goods receipted and paid on time. Ensure purchase orders are created and maintained.
- Ad Hoc Financial & Operational Analysis (10%) - Produce and review completed analyses that require application of financial concepts and/or tools, including Project Management of Supply Chain Manufacturing Finance PMO projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
Professional Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with month-end close and financial statements experience required
- Firm understanding of absorption accounting and standard costing
- Proficient in use of Excel & SAP
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.