The Accountant III, Supply Chain Manufacturing
has the following as its major functions:
- Active partnership with plant finance and operations in financial and analytical support of the month-end close process within the Thermal and Syrup Manufacturing Finance team
- Supports continuous improvement strategy through financial analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Responsible for the validation and consolidation of internal control documentation
- Participates in the development of the Annual Business Planning & Monthly Rolling Estimate process
- Prepares account reconciliations, monthly operating reports, quarterly and year-end internal/external reporting packages, and government surveys
- Supply Chain Manufacturing Financial Routines & Process (50%) - Monthly financial close activities, including journal entries, account reconciliations, general ledger account analysis, balance sheet/P&L reviews, and financial statement preparation
- Centralized Reporting (20%) - Develop and maintain standardized reporting for actual/budget variance analysis of MV/CMV (manufacturing variances/controlled manufacturing variances) for weekly forecasting, rolling estimates, material usage, cost per case/cost per gallon, and other KPIs
- Internal Controls Stewardship (10%) - Support routine Internal Control reviews to ensure compliance with required controls & processes
- Annual Business Planning (10%) - Support the data collection and preparation of the business planning process with Impact ECS software, MFT, and SAP
- Ad Hoc Financial & Operational Analysis (10%) - Produce and review completed analyses that require application of financial concepts and/or tools, including Project Management of Supply Chain Manufacturing Finance PMO projects
Professional Experience/Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required in month-end accounting, variance analysis, internal controls, balance sheet reconciliation analysis, and financial statement preparation
- Strong understanding of GAAP and working knowledge of internal control principles
- Proficient in use of Excel & SAP; Impact ECS software experience a plus
- Communication - Comfortable with communicating to varying levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
APPLY BY UPLOCATING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.