Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Currently, Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking an Accounting Intern (Spring Semester 2018)
The Intern, will support PNA Internal Audit Department in performing audits of Travel and Entertainment expenses for the region on a daily basis. The intern will develop an understanding of the Corporate T&E policy and T&E system (DataBasic) in order to effectively perform audit testing for compliance to this policy. Additionally, the intern will get a basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit function receiving hands-on training in a team oriented environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform audits of the T&E expenses to ascertain compliance with PNA corporate policy and procedures
- Assist in compiling and preparing internal reports of audit results
- Perform administrative tasks as required
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting, Audit, Finance, or related field. Competencies : .
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Window, MS Office, etc.)
- Commitment to a team environment
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- PNA Internal Audit Team
- PNA IAD Business Partners (accounting groups) Other Requirements :
- 24 Hours/week (or more)
- General office environment
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.