As a Branch Manager
you will oversee multiple division directors and/or doubles down as a division director for one line of business. Motivates and provides direction to all branch employees. The branch manager is responsible for incremental branch revenue growth that is consistent with Robert Half targets. Actively leads marketing activities and creates and maintains a productive business generation culture; facilitates cross-market activities for all divisions. Oversees and supervises the administrative functions of the branch office. Key core competencies include: Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Responsible for overall branch growth via revenue generating activities/ multi- divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB's.
- Ensure consistent execution of operational best practices.
- Make timely and quality decisions.
- Balance managerial and operational responsibilities.
- Attract, source and hire.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Create a high-performing team dynamic and positive business development culture.
- Identify and develop high-potential performers.
- Achieve revenue, margin and operating income goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Display understanding of financial business trends and execute appropriate strategy.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages, expectations, ownership, corporate goals and accountability).
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the organization and your market.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide consistent recognition.
- Lead and manage change.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Conduct effective meetings, trainings and presentations.
- Create, develop and execute on customer retention and expansion strategy for branch.
- Build customer loyalty by providing, ensuring and monitoring superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors along with placing team ahead of self.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative and balanced branch culture.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of all staff.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Invest in own and other personal development and progression.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.
- 2+ years’ management or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ staffing professional experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional and division director roles.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other systems.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.