Accounting Analyst II
Posted: January 07, 2017
Reference ID: 736150523
This role will support month end finance close. You will assist consolidation team in system upgrade and implementation. You will also act as a subject matter expert in systems including HFM, DRM, Oracle, OBIEE.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Support and maintain Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) applications including the maintenance of metadata, data validation, ad hoc reporting.
• Troubleshooting and resolution of OBIEE applications related issues.
• Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner, liaise with IT for the resolution of all OBIEE applications related issues and perform user acceptance testing for all updates and changes in the applications.
• Manage financial close within the OBIEE systems and report consolidated results in a timely and accurate manner, identify and drive system improvements, support statutory reporting.
• Assist consolidation team to perform analysis, user acceptance testing, and clean up in metadata and financial reporting.
• Ad hoc and special projects as assigned or required.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred CPA/CA, MBA a plus.
• At least 8 years of experience in system administration in large, high-tech organization.
• Experience in Oracle EBS, OBIEE, and EPM applications.
• Demonstrate ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across an organization.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.