At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.IBM
is currently seeking a proven communicator and detail orientated individual for a part-time, Accounting Analyst role within its Finance group.
- Analyze and record data for the following: Control points, electronic payments, paper check distribution, paid on time invoices, reconciliations, and Sarbanes Oxley defects
- Assist management in setting up and preparing for special project presentations
- Audit global delivery centers and business unit processes to ensure audit readiness and compliance with company policies
- Perform monthly measurements and key indicator trending data for upper management
- Interact with the different global accounts payable centers (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and North America) to confirm and update various reports as needed
- Perform weekly business data analytic reports used to analyze risky supplier activity
- Run Sarbanes Oxley 101 reports on a weekly basis and perform Sarbanes Oxley testing for various control points
Candidate should possess the following basic qualifications:
- Demonstrative background in Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
- Proven Leadership and teaming skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.