Johnson Controls invites you to apply for a position in our internship program, based at JCI Milwaukee, WI Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education,
Under the supervision of a Finance Manager performs financial analyses to support and measure business unit results. Works independently and interacts with regional and business group contacts to assist in the planning and analysis of quarterly forecasts and profit plans, monthly financial results and key financial targets. Performs special studies including competitive analysis, industry trend research, and internal benchmarking. In addition to these core team functions, the employee will lead a set of projects to expose them to different business groups within Johnson Controls including Operations, Transportation, Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Marketing, and many others.
- Leads a set of special projects designed to give experience in various business groups including but not limited to: Operations, Transportation, Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Lends assistance to regional teams, business units, and plant locations as needed.
Assists in the development and presentation of monthly results and analysis for senior management.
- Works with Finance Managers to develop supporting materials for use in forecast and profit plan reviews.
- Assists in the preparation of the long-term strategic plan and supporting materials.
- Drives key operational and financial performance metrics and derives insights from data that can be used to advance the organization as a whole.
- Present findings, results, and analysis of projects and other work to senior leadership.
- Participate in the Johnson Controls Corporate Summer Internship Program.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year undergraduate bachelors program pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent.
- A highly motivated individual capable of handling multiple responsibilities and able to change directions quickly if needed.
- An effective communicator to all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and lead projects to completion
- Must have demonstrated computer skills, including use of Mircrosoft Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.