Accounting and Human Resource Assistant
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1619304802
A local Client is in search for a temporary Accounting and Human Resource Assistant in Duluth, MN. Adecco is assisting in recruiting for reliable and experienced candidates. As an Accounting and Human Resource Assistant, you will prepare and manage accounts payable, payroll, taxes, prepare and manage financial reports and forecasts, manage human resource benefits, recruitment, tracking and legal issues. Do you meet the qualifications below? Don¿t wait-Apply Now! - Perform accounts payable and payroll functions
Responsibilities for this Accounting and Human Resource Assistant position include:
- Prepare period financial reports for management
- Participate in budget forecast
- Prepare journal entries for revenue and expenses as needed
- Close monthly books and prepare supporting documents
- Prepare financial statements and act as point of contact for annual financial reviews
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and be the point of contact for tax preparer, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice to management.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Manage human resources recruitment and tracking, benefits, handbooks, and liaison with professionals to insure legal requirements are met.
- Must have good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow both oral and written instructions
- Bachelor¿s degree in accounting or equivalent is required
- Must be proficient with spreadsheet and word processing software
- Must be familiar with cost accounting and financial statement preparation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be impartial
- Must have basic computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours as needed.
Hours for this position are full time and the assignment length is expected to go until mid April. Hourly wage will be based off of experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting and Human Resource Assistant position in Duluth, MN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled