Location: Westerville, Ohio
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 1828657710
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accounting Clerk in Westerville, Ohio. This is for temporary position scheduled until June 30th of 2017 that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Receive, record, and process cash, checks, and vouchers
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- Assist regional facility engineering project managers with tasks related to new store and remodel projects
- Generate requisitions and purchase orders as needed for projects
- Knowledge of procurement systems and mainframe accounting applications.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong accounting and/or bookkeeping background.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in Westerville, Ohio or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled