This position will be part of the Order to Cash AR Support team and will support CONA, CCR, and RSS. They will be responsible for performing MyCoke.com tasks in general accounting or related financials. This position will prepare daily and weekly reports utilizing accounting applications. This position will audit, reconcile and balance MyCoke.com financial records for all MyCoke.com functions. This position will conduct research on discrepancies in MyCoke.com and/or reports for assigned area. This position will actively partner with collections, deductions; treasury and bank personnel to ensure any open MyCoke.com and General Ledger issues are handled timely. This position will be required to create Excel spreadsheets and Word documents. This position will monitor trends and changes in accounting activity. This position will also be responsible to coordinate certain aspects of monthly close process and provide reporting information. They will review accounting processes to develop a "best in class" accounting organization. They will be responsible to ensure AR Support is in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, GAAP, and the Standard Accounting Manual, and other Company policies and procedures. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Performing MyCoke.com tasks in general accounting or related financials.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports utilizing accounting applications.
- Audit, reconcile and balance MyCoke.com financial records for functions.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of employees and managers.
- Support accounting staff within AR Support.
- Create Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
- Monitor trends and changes in accounting activity.
- Conduct research on discrepancies in MyCoke.com accounts and/or reports for assigned area.
- Issue credits to customers for overpayments in MyCoke.com.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- 2+ years' experience in accounting/finance.
- Strong computer and database skills
- Strong math skills
- 10 key data entry skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to create and analyze.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
A credit check is required for this position in Finance.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.