Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Bookkeeping / Accounting Associate in Northbrook, IL). This is for a temporary 4 month opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Bookkeeping / Accounting Associate, you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Bookkeeping Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Bookkeeping Clerk job include:
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Receive, record, and process cash, checks, and vouchers
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (especially excel)
- Experience with lien waivers preferred
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bookkeeping / Accounting Associate job in Northbrook, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.