Title: Accounting Clerk
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Accounting Clerk job in Minden, LA. This is for a short term opportunity. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. You may also perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
• Must have Bank Reconciliation
• Ability to multi task
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong technical skills, including proficiency with MS Excel, are mandatory
• Associates degree in finance or related work experience
• 2- years of experience
This position is available now through end of February...
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in Minden, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.