Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Accounting Clerk job in Erie, Pa. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for product reporting, accounts receivable, and other general accounting functions. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
• Daily Production reporting
• Daily postiongs of accounts receivable checks and credits and taking deposits to the bank if necessary
• Perform daily invoicing functions
• Enter purchase orders in system
• Basic Accounting or Bookkeeping knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook
• Professional attitude
• Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in Erie, Pa or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.