Provide analytical research services as a member of the Customer Support team in a high volume AP operation. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through quality service. Acts as primary liaison between RRD departments, divisions, corporate personnel, and suppliers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality service to internal and external customers inquiries through ServiceNow module, email and phone inquiries.
- Research and resolve AP processing issues and supplier account discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Analyze/interpret data, identify trends, problems, and present solutions in support of customer and internal inquiries.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of special handling transactions.
- Work to support more effective management of customer accounts by coordinating payables activities with other departments, divisions, and corporate personnel.
- Ensures all time sensitive inquires are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Seek out new ideas, methods, concepts and best practices to improve the overall efficiency of the payables operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.