Process, print, sort and distribute Accounts Payable, Payroll and RBE check and ACH/EFT payments using SAP and C-Series applications daily. Verify and record all daily transaction totals used for funding by Corporate Treasury Department. Perform other functions as needed.
- Daily processing, printing, sorting, folding and distribution of all Accounts Payable, Payroll and RBE disbursements.
- Ensure all special handling requests are completed as requested and without error. Special handling includes remittance matching, interoffice requests, foreign and FEDEX/UPS shipment processing.
- Process approximately 600 emergency check payments monthly within the service level agreement requirements.
- Provide support to the refund check process which includes research, coding, preparation and scanning of all vendor refund checks into lock box.
- Monitor and record freight, postage, check stock and other shipping supplies usage
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, growing department
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task, work with deadlines and respond to change
- Sense of urgency in actions and ability to meet and/or exceed production standards