Accounting Clerk for International Agricultural Company!
A very well respected international manufacturing company is seeking to add an Accounting Clerk to their large and highly successful Product Comparison teams. This role is multi-faceted as you will be engaging in accounting, administrative, customer service duties. As the Accounting Clerk, you will be the main point of contact for the division in regards to purchasing or renting competitive equipment. Our client offers excellent networking and skill building opportunities; this career building positions not one to pass up on!
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Locating and securing competitive equipment for the entire C&F division
- Logistics (trucking) - Ensuring the machines arrive and depart from the appropriate location on time.
- Ensuring the dealer and rental companies are paid in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Resolving any potential conflicts with renting dealers or companies associated with use of the equipment, while still maintaining a positive working relationship with the associated dealer.
- Ordering competitive manuals to support Cost of Maintenance Studies.
- Ordering competitive parts for engineering and/or supply management bench-marking activities.
- Assisting the Product Comparison Manager in tracking the PCB budget.
- Tracking Rental and shipping costs to support budgeting activities for the Product Comparison team and various other events.
There is a lot of Bookkeeping in this opportunity as all steps are documented so experience with managing and entering accounting data is very important. Additionally, excellent communication and organizational skill are expected as you will be supporting a large division with very time sensitive deadlines. If you are a motivated Accounting Clerk with a strong work ethic then please apply immediately as our client is looking to bring someone on immediately! Please apply online at www.accountemps.com, e-mail your resume to email@example.com, and then call us at 563-359-3995.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.